Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Shit show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
01/31/17- Today Doug and Strickland talk about nothing. It’s your basic Tuesday shit show on The Nice Guys today.
- Tomorrow is the launch of the C-Suite Radio Network! Holla!
- Gary Vee is on tomorrow!
Customer Service Throwdown
- Doug’s phone call nightmare came to life… with CareFirst and his Credit Card company
- If a company’s customer experience is always negative, they’re losing
- Comcast is one of the most hated companies in the U.S.
- It doesn’t matter what size the company is, there’s no excuse for bad customer service. Mic drop.
- A company doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to try
- Doug didn’t vote for President Trump but he’s curious to see what’s gonna happen
- Putting resources into customer service is never a bad idea
- We’re thrilled to be a part of the C-Suite Network!
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.