1/27/17- Josh Brown knows everything you need to know about franchises. Hear about it on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Franchising, when compared to the economy, has always been relatively stable
- If you don’t do your due diligence, it’s not wise to just dive into a financial commitment
Doing What’s Right, Not Hot
- The question should be: “what’s the hottest franchise for you?”
- If you’re not a people person, you probably shouldn’t get a customer-based franchise
- You’ve got to be confident in the system that you’re buying into
- Having been in middle or upper management can work to your advantage when considering the franchise business
- Before you start to franchise your store, you’ve got to be sure that what you have can be sold and can be formed into a system
- Try opening up a second location before diving into a franchise
- Make sure that the people you bring onto your team are a good fit, because they can make or break your business’ future
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Julie Reisler’s book- Get a PhD in You
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.