Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
1/25/17- No, he didn’t create Costco, but he is kind of a big deal. Hear from Ken Cosco on The Nice Guys today.
- Keeping your client number low can help you keep a personal feel in your product delivery
- Getting a client on the phone or meeting in person will give you a platform to show your personable side
Do What You Do
- When you’re a solo parent, there are many ways to find balance! Do what works for you
- Rollin’ up your sleeves and working side by side with your staff/clients creates a positive work environment
- Knowing your clients personally, can create a strong community around you
- Allowing your customers to personalize their event will make it more memorable for them
- The one thing that’ll make you a better individual is to be the most ethical person you can be
- Write down your business ethics and stick to them
- It’s better to have a small amount of strong relationships than it is to have a large amount of weak ones
Check out Ken’s DJ company- http://www.atouchofclass.com/
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.