Reach Us Here:
Sponsor Link: Julie Reisler Get A PhD in You
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
Today’s it’s all things customer experience, you may or may not know the term, but you certainly will know how important it is after you listen to my friend and fellow entrepreneur, podcaster and all around nice guy Pat Purdue share his story today on The Nice Guys on Business, welcome to the podcast Pat! Here are some of teh questions Pat answers today:
- How does a “Customer Experience” differ from Customer Service?
- What is a “Customer Experience Mindset” and what does this means in real life for an entrepreneur?
- What brands today understand this? I mean I think companies like SouthWest Air, Zappos, Ritz Carlton do.
- Why don’t most companies work towards this? Does it cost more, involve greater training? Why not do this with all companies?
- Sounds like management needs to give up some control (and put it in the hands of the front line) to make this a reality, do you see it the same way?
- How can a small company looking to grow get their customers to create some of the BUZZ about a great customer experience. Seems like this would be the ultimate in promo for your company?
See more about Pat’s company at http://www.socialicity.ca/
Hear his podcast here- http://www.patperdue.com/
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.