Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Ask for references!
- Build your resume through extra certifications and get more experience
Life Coach vs. Business Coach
- Life coaching is more direct and more about accountability than business coaching
- The key to success once you’ve hired a coach, is results
- Results that you’ve defined with your coach, in detail
- The coach needs to really get into the hearts of his/her clients
- Keep an open line of communication to allow for revisions
- Being an entrepreneur = working overtime
- One of the key mistakes is not understanding your numbers – what expansion looks like/costs, etc.
- Another big mistake is not networking enough
- No one does this — i.e. entrepreneur, business, career etc. — alone
- Consistency is in the top three factors that get you to your goals
- Having a coach is not for everyone
- Control freaks? Nope.
- You need a desire to learn and improve
- Understand your cash flow
- Network more!
Marty’s Business- http://www.martywolffbusinesssolutions.com
And his Podcast- Business Builders Show
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.