Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Check out Julie Reisler’s book Get a PhD in You- A course in Miraculous Self Discovery out today! You can get 2 free chapters and purchase your copy from the link above, or meet Julie at her book signing tonight at Ananda Restaurant- 7421 Maple Lawn Blvd, Fulton, MD 20759. [5:30]-8:30 pm
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Dave has done close to 100,000 traffic reports. Kudos!
- Doug still owes Dave a baseball glove. Finish the job, Doug.
- Julie Reisler has her book signing tonight…
- Ananda Restaurant 7421 Maple Lawn Blvd, Fulton, MD 20759. [5:30]-8:30 pm
Dave’s Beige Diet
- Dave doesn’t drink much, ever. Why, you ask?
- He’s not one to try new things
- Only recently, did Doug and Dave find out that mashed potatoes don’t come out of a box. Wow.
- During college, Dave wanted to be the next Chuck Thompson
- Anytime Doug had a job with corporate America, he felt himself getting tired of the scene
- It’s all about what you like to do
- Do what you want to do
- There’s nothing wrong with not being an “outside of the box” guy
- Building brand trust/loyalty is critical in surviving changes on all levels in the market
Check out Dave Sandler’s podcast- Catch you on the Flip Side
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.