Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- What is an “empowerment strategist”? You’re about to find out
- There is a version of Moby Dick with emojis! How millennial generation-esk
The Day-to-Day Struggle
- If you say, “Life is fine,” chances are there’s something that needs to change
- Be smart and ask for help when you need it
- Honor yourself and your purpose. Take care of you, first.
- Watch what you’re internal monologue is
- Instead of pushing away the emotions that you deem negative, welcome them and accept that you’re experiencing them
- Believe in what you’re doing, because people can tell when you do/don’t
- If someone else has done what you want to do, you can do it
- Doing what you love requires dealing with minutiae
Reach Julie at JulieReisler@gmail.com
Get her book Get a PhD in YOU, launching 1/17/17 http://www.juliereisler.com/phdinyou
Get a Phd in YOU Mastery – On line course – launching in Feb 2017 – info at http://www.juliereisler/phdinyoumastery
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.