Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- Doug wanted to be a reporter when he was 7 (awww)
- Adam wanted to be Jimmy Page (rock on!)
- When an individual is building a personal brand, he/she needs to utilize several media outlets
Direction and Magnitude of Business
- By saying yes to everything, you take away energy from your core goals
- Ask yourself: “What do I like that’s going to drive business revenue?”
- You’re not alone, it really is hard to deliver good customer experiences
- More often than not, we need to think about the financial aspects first and the passion of your job second
- But the bigger you get, the more you can do what you love
- When you franchise, you do give up some control
- You’ve got to be able to handle other people’s rules
- When you are interacting on a professional level, you need to leave your personal stuff at the door
- Recommended Read: Be Your Customers Hero
- Recommended Read: “Be Your Customers Hero”
- Customer experience is everything
- You can’t control everything that happens, you can only control how you react
Check out Adam’s website- http://customersthatstick.com/
And his Online Course -“Master the 7 Service Triggers”
Reach Adam at http://customersthatstick.com/contact/
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.