Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- Why is there brand loyalty to Trader Joe’s (grocery store)?
- No commercials. 90% of what they sell is Trader Joe’s (not popular brands)
- They keep their prices low!
- Steel Cut Oatmeal has more of the natural oat nutrients versus instant oats
- Why does Target seem to be so much more classy than Walmart?!
- [14:00] WARNING- Mature content. “Ruthless People” was the movie that this tasteless joke was from, here’s the or iginal- Ruthless People I Love Wrong Numbers
- Wednesdays – “Dialing for Doug Day” (5 pm – 6:30 pm, Eastern Time)
- Business advice, talking about the weather, whatever you want!
- Call in and shoot the shit with Doug
- Strick loves Southwest Airlines but has had an interesting situation with them
- Refund, no refund, who knows where this will go. Stay tuned…
- How could a brand that you love and trust fix a big mistake they made with you?
- Let us know on Twitter, use “#Funknfans”
- Domino’s commercials for salads pitched from this angle – “Don’t let that one salad eater ruin your pizza night for you”
- Doug is blown away by Domino’s pizza tracker feature. Blown. Away.
- Doug’s dog is uber spoiled! He’s never been in a kennel and enjoys some salt and pepper on his chicken
- Hey Conference peeps, you making a guest speaker pay through the nose, won’t attract guest speakers
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
Call Doug at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.