Reach Us Here:
Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
- Why is there brand loyalty to Trader Joe’s (grocery store)?
- No commercials. 90% of what they sell is Trader Joe’s (not popular brands)
- They keep their prices low!
- Steel Cut Oatmeal has more of the natural oat nutrients versus instant oats
- Why does Target seem to be so much more classy than Walmart?!
- [14:00] WARNING- Mature content. “Ruthless People” was the movie that this tasteless joke was from, here’s the or iginal- Ruthless People I Love Wrong Numbers
- Wednesdays – “Dialing for Doug Day” (5 pm – 6:30 pm, Eastern Time)
- Business advice, talking about the weather, whatever you want!
- Call in and shoot the shit with Doug
- Strick loves Southwest Airlines but has had an interesting situation with them
- Refund, no refund, who knows where this will go. Stay tuned…
- How could a brand that you love and trust fix a big mistake they made with you?
- Let us know on Twitter, use “#Funknfans”
- Domino’s commercials for salads pitched from this angle – “Don’t let that one salad eater ruin your pizza night for you”
- Doug is blown away by Domino’s pizza tracker feature. Blown. Away.
- Doug’s dog is uber spoiled! He’s never been in a kennel and enjoys some salt and pepper on his chicken
- Hey Conference peeps, you making a guest speaker pay through the nose, won’t attract guest speakers
- Mic drop.
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Call Doug at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.