Get away from The Monday blues, humpday happiness, stinkin’ thinkin’ and negative Nancy behavior. Stop letting excusitis lead your life. The following regimen of eight steps will help you build the proper antibodies required to ward off this horrible condition:
1. TAKE ACTION, FAST AND FURIOUS- Your best bet to keep Excusitis out of your life is to take action.
2. DON’T FEAR THE REAPER- Failure is a part of life. Stop fearing failure and embrace the lessons you learn from it.
3. DON’T ASK JEEVES- Asking the opinion of everyone around you will get you exactly where they are, nowhere.
4. CHEERLEADERS HAVE GREAT ASSETS- Look for the cheerleaders in your life, they are everywhere.
5. BE PASSIONATE LIKE ROMEO- When you are passionate about something, nothing can stand in your way.
6. BE PRESENT OR SOMEONE MIGHT INFECT YOU- Keep your head in the game and pay attention to what is going on around you.
7. BE YOUR OWN CUPID AND LOVE UP- Along the way, it’s important that you reward yourself for some of the amazing accomplishments you have achieved.
8. QUIT TALKING TRASH- I can’t stress enough how important it is to speak well of yourself and to yourself.
What to say when you talk to Yourself- http://www.amazon.com/What-Say-When-Talk-Yourself/dp/0671708821
Don’t fear the Reaper- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
Baltimore SQL Server Users Group- http://www.bssug.org/
Scott Eddy preview 5/5/15 – http://www.mrscotteddy.com/