The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
Tuesday with Tiffany: KMart Still Sucks
- Doug does not like the new Apple update
- Anna should be handling Strick’s Twitter… she may be slacking a bit there
- Mastermind Conference! November 7th-9th!
- In Baltimore, Maryland
- Cocktails, Mastermind speakers and it is only limited to 10 people
People, Conferences and Networking
- Sunny is a half-marathon kinda gal, so she is only half crazy
- Running is Sunny’s active meditation
- Check out a badass group of Nice Guys… http://www.Niceshortcut.com
- Doug loves his meditation but you can forget seeing him at a spa
- Be More Biz Conference! All info will be given in the 2nd week of October
- If you want to be better, you have to surround yourself with people who want that too
- It’s the conversations that happen outside of the conference that is the magic
- You network with people who are way ahead of you, in turn solidifying your path
- If you can teach your kids one thing, teach them finances
- Tiffany, where are you?! Doug needs a refund dammit!
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast or get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.