Joel Boggess: A Man That is Anything But Bogus
- Joel did not get to where he did by accident, it took a conscious effort
- Joel has been on the opposite side of his wife’s dream before
- He. Worked. Through. It.
- Joel started out in radio that sparked the flame to Joel’s passion
Relaunching Yourself in Life
- Joel heard a lot about people struggling but also the success that followed personally, professionally etc.
- Discussing both sides makes the podcast guest, human
- The difference maker is taking action despite the mess ups
- Podcasting is the new networking
- Anytime people can develop an edge with their message, it’ll make it
- Doing is the new planning
- Because when you take that first step, you can plan the next step
- You cannot steer a parked car
- If you do the work to get in touch with who you really are on the inside, that is all you and those you love need
- Figure out the best way to communicate that and contribute that to those around you
Check out Joel’s podcast at http://relaunchshow.com/
And hear Doug’s episode- http://relaunchshow.com/doug-sandler/ February, 2015 which was when our podcast started!
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community signf-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.