Click here to take our very short survey so the Nice Guys can learn better what you like
- Paul vacationed in South America and realized that corporate America was not where he wanted to be
- Paul then combined all of the things that he enjoyed and was good at
- Paul bought one franchise (TGA) and grew it into 4 franchises
- So he sold them, like a boss, and is now in charge of business development for TGA
- Timing was everything when Paul sold his franchises
- Customer service is evident no matter what position you hold in a company
- Making sure that the customers feel their needs are met is crucial
- Consumers can get just about anything, anywhere nowadays
- Most services and products are being sold as commodities
- So doing the little things (i.e. answering emails, returning phone calls, connecting on more than just a business level) matters more than ever
- Reputation plays a massive role when approaching schools, especially in 2016, to implement your program
- You need to try your best to be the expert in your field
Click here to find out more about the TGA Franchise
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
The Nice Guys B’moreBiz Conference Nov 7-9th More Info Signup
Are you interesting is seeing how you can be a guest on The Nice Guys and many other podcasts to promote your business? Visit our partner, Interview Valet, for more information. Being a guest is really fun!
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast or get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.