- The divining rod of businesses is social media
- Is Apple really worth the $$$?
- Tesla does have a home in Detroit
- More forward thinking communities have electric charging stations
- Stacey has a 180,000 mile Dodge Durango
- The team is going to meet up and all wear their jumpsuits… #dreamteam
- Doug owns an airbrush business! Who knew!
- What is the deal with McMansions? Is it worth the cash?
- Real estate long term is an investment
- Stacey’s music genre choice is….NOT top 40
- With current Pop music, there is no depth!
- Stacey is a boss blogger. Check it out… http://www.rspentertainmentmarketing.com/blog
- The biggest stumbling block is for a musician is… it is A LOT more work than people think
- And that goes beyond the music business
- IT IS so important to know your business
- People who are shitty at building relationships are going to fall on their ass
- Hootie and the Blowfish lived out of their van for 10 YEARS until they hit it big!
- Learn the hard work behind the magic and then decide whether you can handle it
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.