- He believes in being nice and being successful
- Mistakes happen, but is it what happens next that really counts
- What is Ghost blogger? Ghost writing for bloggers. Pretty straight forward
The Importance of Blogging
- It gives people a reason to come to your website
- The more content you have, the more likely you will be found in your industry
- You could be helping people with a variety of questions
- Long or short? Depends on the audience!
- Shorter, pointed info is better for entrepreneurs
- How do people find the content that you are creating? Sharing your posts on social media, e-mail list, guest posting, etc.
- Consistency is key!!!!
The Frontier of Blogging
- There is room for text, audio and video forms! Snap, tweet or chat all day, er’y day
- It is all about shooting for your audiences platform
- Separate the brainstorming and writing part. Come up with 5 ideas once a month and spread those ideas out weekly
- Get a schedule going
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast and get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.