- We become so productive at the wrong things, so we get too narrowly focused on cutting out the things that really matter to us
- Be proactive
- Your number one app is your mind
The Human Element
- `A high achiever is never truly satisfied which is not always a bad thing
- There is a high standard that they must live up to
- Do not discount advice if you have not even tried it
- The reality of life is that we are in control of our own behavior
- Those that share the struggles in their life, opens a door to endless human connection
- We all gravitate to our comfort zone
- There is a fad that getting up at 5 am is the key to success… but it is not
- It is about implementing so that you focus on things that matter
- Create structure to have more freedom
- Life is really all about people and experiences
- Sit down by yourself for 15 minutes and work on solving the biggest problem in your life or taking advantage of an opportunity that you have.
- Do that 6 times a week.
- Find a professional accountability partner
- People who will set the bar high for you
- They will make you feel uncomfortable but do that because they love you
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast and get more info about the Nice Guys at http://www.Niceguysonbusiness.com
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.