- Check. This. Out. https://www.niceguysonbusiness.com
- Mantra Munchies may not look pretty but holy cow, they are DELICIOUS!
Peace Out Work
- When you are leaving a job, do your best to be straight with them
- Do the best not to burn a bridge either, because you never know when you might need that connection or reference
- Make sure that when you leave your job, that you have another job to go to
- Or you have won the lottery
- Or you just
- People get so wrapped up emotionally in why they are leaving their job, that they forget to make a plan
- Does Doug know how to pronounce “harassment”?
- Netflix has very few rules
- They hire the right people so that they have to have the fewest rules possible
- They also try to push out low performers
- Netflix has no limit on vacation days
- They do not do expense reports!
- The 80/20 rule: 80% of productivity comes from 20% of your personel
- Everyone has their own specialty and personality
- Beat a dead horse or beat someone with a dead horse? Hmm
- Doug is lactose-intolerant
- Strick does not like mayonnaise
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.