Sean Glaze: Aim for Excellence and Find Success on the Way
- The best thing about where you work is the people and the most challenging thing is the people
- Talent is essential but never sufficient
Team Building 101
- Team building is not just team bonding
- You need to know who you are so you can know who you need to surround yourself with
- Just because you are not a lion or a golden retriever (personality trait profiles) does not mean that you cannot be a leader
- People remember and respond to three things:
- Successful Debriefing Summary:
- What happened: Discuss the experience
- So what: The better the analysis questions, the more our eyes are open to the people around us
- Now what: what are the actions that you are going to take
- Ask yourself: Who is the best teammate that you have ever had? What made them the best?
- Technology is incredibly engaging, fun and different
- However, high tech has low impact
- The acquaintances that you develop through technology have a tendency to be shallow
- Strong relationships are the foundation of the collaboration that every entrepreneur wants to build
- You cannot connect the dots unless you have collected the dots
- Our job is to create content
- Is that building a relationship?
- Is that posting a video or writing a blog?
- Focus on the people, not the numbers
- Aim for excellence, and you will find success on the way
Find out more about Sean at Greatresultsteambuilding.net
Please support our sponsor MantraMunchies.com Amazing healthy and delicious snacks, mixes and sauces. Tell them The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.