For anyone wondering why it sounds funny, this is our 200th episode and was recorded live in Strickland’s basement.
- Mantra Munchies, yummm
- Kendall Callahan, CEO of Mantra Munchies
- It is good shit for you, for example…
- Goji berries
- It may look somewhat like a green turd
- Attention: The T-Shirt Design has been revealed, Funkin Fans
- Rosario from the “Quit Bitchin Coalition” was a major factor, thank you
- Laura Cannon, live!
- You cannot be all business all of the time, you have to take care of yourself
- Don’t beat yourself up about the stuff that you “should” be doing
- Ep. 83 John Lee Dumas’ interview was a struggle for Doug
- Doug was focusing on the next question rather than delving into his answers
- Stacey Sherman from RSP, live!
- Doug can say the word “fuck” without being worried about offending someone
- Rock stars are people that are kind, that are respectful to others and that treat their own people like rock stars
- Customer Service can transcend any situation can make everyone feel like a rock star
- Have a new co-worker? Find something out about them – do they like puppies or the Seahawks? – then get them a cute puppy T-shirt or a Seahawks mug
- Sunny, live!
- Sunny is officially no longer a tattoo virgin
- Her tattoo says, “Stand in the Light”
- Sunny’s first car was a 1986 Gold Honda Accord
- Steve, live!
- Steve was in the radio world for 32 years
- We love Steve!
- Steve has been interviewed, so go to dougsandler.com and search for his podcast
- The 2 days of the week that Doug enjoys the most, is when they record and when he posts the podcasts
- The path to making this a business is becoming more clear for the NIce Guys on Business
- Goals for 2017, exciting!
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business.”
Get Doug’s Amazon #1 Bestselling book Nice Guys Finish First here.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Buy a Funk’nFan Vintage T-Shirt
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.