– Do you put on ‘Off’? Or ‘Off’ on?
– Is advertising an evil thing?
– Stacey Sherman is a correspondent for the Nice Guy’s on Biz
– Stacey was on Ep. 58 and was the first was to say “fuck” on the show. (Way to go Staceyyyyyy)
– Strick is the Chief Fucker of Rock ‘n Roll.
– Stacey’s #1 Best Concert of 2016 would be Keith Urban.
– Nicole Kidman is a little pasty for Doug.
– Stacey would be afraid to approach Paul McCartney.
– Strick did yoga with Laura! And wants to do them on the reg.
– Laura has a very strict rule, “she onlys does what she loves.”
– Kristy Heart is a dominatrix life coach… say what?
– Sunny does have monkey long arms, so she is handy.
– Doug’s favorite meme was Sunny’s: “I’ve bought this guitar and it has gotten me laid ‘this’ many times.”
– The National Park System is a winner! Happy 100th Birthday, National Parks!
– Trip to Seattle? Done and done.
– The bottom line is – that you need to be a part of YOUR plans, not someone else’s.
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.