“Greatness is a mindset and it is within every single one of you. So seize the fucking day and make it great” Liz Corah
Liz Corah was running an event centered around brain health/Alzheimer’s research.
At this event, Liz blacked out/had a seizure and found out she had a brain tumor. Here are some of her thoughts that you’ll hear on the Nice Guys today:
- There was never a fear there, the mindset was to hit the ground running.
- This tumor has allowed me to become a face for “Move for Minds.”
- Your body whispers to you, “I am tired.” And we ignore it.
- There HAS to be a work life balance. The balance helps to uplift the business side of the balance.
- It is very easy to get to a place where you want to give up.
- You are never given anything that you cannot handle.
- If I can help others see that the little shit in their life does not matter by sharing my story, then that is going to be an inspiration.
- Say to yourself, “This too shall pass.”
- “There is always a chapter in your life that will enhance a coming chapter in your life.”
Check out Liz’s website here- http://beautyfit.com/inspiration/inspiration_47/
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.