- We are searching for a T-shirt design for the Nice Guys on Biz
- If your design wins, you will win a free T-shirt with your design on it!
- Doug graduated college in ‘86, Strickland never finished.
- International Male Magazine, Doug was an avid reader
- Has there ever been a male counterpart for Victoria’s Secret?
- Why do men not have lacy, sexy panties?
- Strick is not paying $22 for a pair of underwear
- The 200th episode is NEXT WEEEEK!
- It will be a live stream only on our FB community
- Does Steve O’Brien listen to the show?
- Disco, Progressive, Punk and Funk were the genres of music Doug experienced in his youth
- Why are there SO MANY nowadays?
- It is because everybody wants to be somebody!
- Subcategorization, when will it be considered overkill?
- Who came up with Kindergarten graduation?
- You can have great service, but unless you care about your customers you will not create a loyal following
- Coming Soon.. Whenever there is income… there will be a Nice Guy Conference for the loyal rabid fans
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.