- Doug does like a citrus beverage during the summer
- Strick was drinking a Yuengling (i.e. the oldest brewery in America)
- We love it when guest in the show want to become a part of the community! 🙂
- Doug has done a podcast, on his front lawn, naked.
- We are going to keep a few episodes shorter, but more frequent
- Monday and Friday are now interviews
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday will be just Doug/Strick
- Doug’s BIG question: “Will people get tired of us?”
- Revised Promise Statement:
- We are nothing without you, you are our customers! WE promise to deliver topics you want to hear about and make them interesting.
- Fuck Dollar Shave Club
- Is advertising for us?
- Nice Guy Community, do you know someone who could do advertising for us?
The Nitty Gritty
- Doug’s Sprint experience is officially over!
- The DMV does not give a shit
- There is always a friendly soul, even at the DMV
- Companies continue to talk about service, but not about caring
There is a difference between delivering good service and being a company that care
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.