You could have 100,000 listeners for a show, have great content but if you don’t optimize your info, no one is going to fucking find it let alone read it.
- Whenever you create good content, people are going to want more
- Get to a point where you help someone so much that they have to come to you to buy your services
- You want to become a trustworthy source of knowledge in your community
- Give the customer a taste of what you have to offer in several different presentations (blogs, articles, free eBook)
- Then you give the customer the option to buy your services
- If you are going to write a book, the best way to sell your book is to go out and talk about it!
- The value of having written a book is increased credibility
- Answers peoples’ questions
- On your website, instead of trying to sell your products or info about you, why not design or advertise something to directly help the customer
- For example, have your banner say, “How can we help you?” instead of “Buy x, y, and z!”
Contact Info and Links
Get Matt’s book- “Stop Selling, Start Helping!”
Or his other book: “Married to Jesus”
Jolt CMS on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2263406?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2263406%2Cidx%3A2-1-2%2CtarId%3A1471313201857%2Ctas%3AJolt%20CMS
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.