2 Different Types of Clients….
- Have achieved success but now they feel like they are missing something
- Others are leading heavily from the heart while trying to adapt to a capitalist market
At the end of people’s life, they are not talking about accomplishments but rather the things/people that they love.
Getting Into the Health and the Heart…
- The work/life balance is very elusive, there really is no such thing.
- Focus on work life integration. Because if you run your own business, there is no way to turn one type of life off.
- The person that shows up every day to run a business is the same person going home to a husband or a wife.
- What is most important is giving yourself the time and making the time to meditate. Start with just one or two minutes.
- Meditation grows our ability to handle the salty moments in life
Action Step to Feel Your Business More…
- Close your eyes, really think about what life is like when your 80.
- And you are looking back at what you deem “success” to be
- Find 3 words to describe how that success feels
- Take those words and make a way in your life to feel that a little bite more, right now
- We really do not know what is coming next, so live those words
Laura’s Book – “The Conscious Entrepreneur”
- Maximizing your potential for success, freedom and happiness
- Being aware of you and what you do well
- Talks about life/work integration
- It is not just about business, it is about loving what you do
- You can dig into it, with your heart and mind
Laura’s personal Website:http://lauraccannon.com/
Laura’s Company Website:http://ceremonyofficiants.com/
Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.