Show notes: Production Assistant – Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/
– Recommend us on https://overcast.fm (You can recommend each episode individually, hint, hint , hint…)
– We get a shout out from Jessica Rhodes at Podcast Movement…and no one knew who we were 🙁
– Strickland tries to sound like the Chipmunks for a shout out for Sean Carpenter.
– Did Doug’s wife miss her plane?…
– Our production assistant Anna Nygren http://www.annavnygren.com/ is amazing, but our audio editing assistant has dogged us. If’ you’re interested in the non-paying/high-profile job, reach out to us.
– Don’t do anything half-assed, make sure you do it full-assed.
– Has no one on the Olympics committee ever heard of “Project management”?
– Strickland screws up rowing terms (including “coxswain”)
– Sunny side up- Sunny Lake’s new segment
– What the hell is Pokemon Go? Amanda (one of Strickland’s triplet daughters) explains.
– Michelle Obama has been trying to get kids to exercise for 8 years and Nintendo does it in 8 hours with a free app.
– LastPass is pretty cool, but it could be better.
– No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
– Go to Nice Guy Community sign-up and we’ll send you the free E-Book “The 5 biggest (relationship) mistakes in business” AND be one of the first 100 people to sign up for the Nice Guys Community to get an invite to our first (to be scheduled) live podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.