Live podcast signup (limited to first 100 signups)
Ryan Ayres has worked with Microsoft, Ford, SI Golf Group and many others to help them create and improve on their systems and processes. Hear how it can help your small business on The Nice Guys today.
Systems and Processes- Ryan’s mission is to help you make more money and get control of your time. He is technical, process driven and big business experienced, but he knows about the human side of the equation also. Here’s more that you’ll hear today:
– What’s the difference between Systems and Processes?
– What channels work best for a company trying to reach the market like you for coaching and process improvement?
– What happens to the tech dummies like me out there, do we all have to hire a guy like you or is there a way to learn the specs and do it ourselves?
– What big mistakes do you commonly see being made when building systems in small companies?
– Where do you invest your money in your business?
– On your videos and in your podcast, you talk a lot about living your purpose. What does that look like to you?
– Ryan hosts a monthly strategy and value based webinar called Real Solutions To Real Business problems. In the webinar he provides solutions to real issues that will immediately impact the bottom line and free time of a business owner. This isn’t hypothetical 10X your company in 5-days mumbo jumbo. Check it out here: http://www.focus53.com/realsolutionswebinar
– See his company Focus 53 here- http://www.focus53.com/ Download Ryan’s free “Top 15 Tools Every Business Needs”
– Hear his podcast, Focus 53- http://www.focus53.com/podcast-home/
Contact Ryan- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our sponsors-
Get Doug’s micro-learning course plus a free copy of his audio book for the amazing price of $49.00, that’s $171.00 off of the regular price just for being a listener to the podcast! Click http://www.dougsandler.com/microlearning/ and use promo code Podcast.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.