Rob Jolles- @robjolles
Rob Jolles has written 5 books and helped many others (including Doug) write theirs too and has spoken for Microsoft, GE, Motorola, NASA, Toyota and Disney among many others. Hear how he does it on the Nice Guys today.
Here are some of the questions you’ll hear answers to on the show today:
– Can anybody sell?
– How has technology changed the sales game?
– What are some of the common mistakes that you see people making as they approach selling?
– How much of selling and presenting is acting?
– What are the keys to selling?
– What does it take to be a great salesperson?
– I’ve seen you in action, and love how you systemize your professional life. Is that really what selling is, or does it go beyond that?
Find out more about Jolles Associates, Inc. http://www.jolles.com/
Rob’s newest book- How to Change Minds- The Art of Influence Without Manipulation
Customer Centered Selling: Sales Techniques for a New World Economy
Please visit our sponsors-
The voice of the Nice Guys podcast can be the voice of your podcast or business too! Steve O’Brien can do your voiceover, tell him The Nice Guys sent you.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.