We don’t do English good (well?) so we focus on what we do well and you should too. Get some great tips how on the Nice Guys today.
– Today’s intro is from Mohammad and is in Farsi! We’re still waiting on the translation, we’ll let you know as soon as we find out what he said about us.
– How would you like to hear from more Nice Girls? Kathryn Budig (Health and Wellness) and Dr. Carmen Simon (The Art of Influence) may be interested in being regulars on the show, but to entice them to come back we need to give them things to talk about.
Reach out to us with questions for them- E-Mail Doug@dougsandler.com or call anytime at 4242-DJDoug.
– Aussies! We need a Nice Guy intro with your sexy Aussie accent! Call 1-4242 DJDoug and hear yourself on the podcast. It will be right at the beginning too so you don’t even have to listen to the whole episode (not that you do anyway.)
– Do what you are good at. It’s not always best to work hard to get better at things that you’re not good at, sometimes you just need to find a partner that compliments your shortcomings.
Work your soft skills-
- Building relationships
- Influencing others
- Staying healthy and positive
– Thanks for clicking through on our Amazon link! Someone bought Tim Fargo’s book and we made a $0.32 commission, so thanks for that! Every little bit counts.
– More shout-outs to some other podcasts that we love:
@Ataylory Ashley Taylor Yanello has a great real f#*@ing podcast and it’s very real- Real Talk with Ashley
Please visit our sponsors-
Get Doug’s micro-learning course plus a free copy of his audio book for the amazing price of $49.00, that’s $171.00 off of the regular price just for being a listener to the podcast! Click http://www.dougsandler.com/microlearning/ and use promo code Podcast.
Start using Tweet Jukebox for free and simplify your social media:
Personal Assistants Project Assistance Administrative Support
Tell them you heard about it on The Nice Guys and get your free consultation today.
Click through our Amazon.com link before buying anything.
As Amazon.com affiliates, we receive a small commission on purchases made after clicking our links. It cost you nothing extra but supports the podcast. Thanks in advance.
Want to ask us a question or record a show intro for us? Call 4242-DJDoug and leave us a message.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.