When you have a bus called The Boudie Bus – no more of an intro is needed. Sarah Marcella, let’s do this. Driver & Photographer of The Boudie Bus. I’m a portrait photographer originally based out of the Washington DC area. In 2021, I decided it was time for a change and purchased my 2007 30′ Freightliner bus. Now, I travel the country empowering individuals and inviting them to come to the camera as their most authentic self.
Connect with Sarah Marcella:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula- http://www.TurnkeyPodcast.com/UPLFplus
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
- Sales Training for Podcasters: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-training-for-podcasters/id1540644376
- Nice Guys on Business: https://www.niceguysonbusiness.com/subscribe/
- The Turnkey Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/turnkey-podcast/id1485077152
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com