Hustle and grind – the theme of today’s episode. We know, As a business owner, you work really hard to close sales – “filling your cup” so your business can grow. Today’s guest Zac Stucki is here to share the wisdom of 40% year-over-year growth rates. And if that’s not a teaser, I don’t know what is. Here to help us all transfer our hustle and grind into progress and profit.
Connect with Zac Stucki:
7-day Quest to Transform Your HUSTLE & GRIND into PROGRESS & PROFIT: https://homericconsulting.com/?page_id=1002
Net Profit CFO https://www.netprofitcfo.com
From Guest to Gold, Monetizing Your Podcast using Your Guest Seat
How to Make Money, Grow Your Tribe, and Build Influencing Podcasting (Doug and Strick will be hosting the Masterclass)
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews- Zoom.us
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.