Philip Charles-Pierre has been creating technology that helps small to mid-sized businesses succeed. He has also left his mark on several industries and helped them digitally transform to create an overall better experience. As CEO of Semsee, his systems streamline the small commercial quoting process, he is revolutionizing his industry and he brings his skill set to our entrepreneur community today.
Connect with Philip Charles-Pierre:
Emerging Global website: https://www.emergingglobal.com/
3 Steps to Staffing and Retaining a Winning Team http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/emergingglobal
How to Make Money, Grow Your Tribe, and Build Influencing Podcasting (Doug and Strick will be hosting the Masterclass)
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out the “Entrepreneur’s Toolkit” Giveaway
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.