While I don’t talk about it a lot here on Nice Guys, but being the son of an icon is often a tough row to hoe. Being the part of the Sandler legacy as the son of the world’s greatest salesman, Dave Sandler, it’s had its challenges for me. Well today, I have a the amazing opportunity to bring on Tom Ziglar, son of Zig Ziglar. As the son of leadership and motivational icon, Tom carries the torch well, and adds his own style and personality to the Ziglar organization.
Connect with tom Ziglar:
Grab your copy of Eric and Dan Hoffend’s Book: Who Gets?! It – How to Find, Motivate and Retain Top Talent.
How to Make Money, Grow Your Tribe, and Build Influencing Podcasting (Doug and Strick will be hosting the Masterclass)
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out the “Entrepreneur’s Toolkit” Giveaway
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.