Nice Guy Community, Is life preparing you for something bigger? If you are ready to step out of our comfort zone, today’s guest will help you get there. Maxwell Adekoje (pronounced A-dee-ko-jay) is a native of war-torn Nigeria. A survivor through and through he came to the United States for better life. A 20-year veteran in the airline industry, he is now the CEO and Founder of Higher is Calling. Today he’s a motivational speaker, online training coach and author of three books, most recently Just Eat The Worm: Six Strategies That Will Help You Earn More Money and Never Waste a Crisis is an international best-seller.
Connect with Maxwell Adekoje:
How to Make Money, Grow Your Tribe, and Build Influencing Podcasting (Doug and Strick will be hosting the Masterclass)
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.