Nice Guys Community, check out this history and today’s guest experience – a former corporate executive turned serial entrepreneur, Janet Fish has found her passion in coaching others. Under the acronym PAK, (professional ass kicker) Janet challenges her clients (of which she has had over one thousand start or grow their business, make lots of money and to define success on their terms. Janet is the host of the Breakaway Entrepreneur Podcast and author of the Amazon best-selling book Quit Your Day Job – 10 Steps to Finding Financial Freedom 2nd Edition.
Connect with Janet Fish:
10 Steps to Building Your Business
How to Make Money, Grow Your Tribe, and Build Influencing Podcasting (Doug and Strick will be hosting the Masterclass)
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out the “Entrepreneur’s Toolkit” Giveaway
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.