Kimberly Weitkamp is the host of the Audience Converter Podcast and co-host of Chatting with Copywriters.
As a marketing strategist, she noticed her clients made their marketing complicated and didn’t have a real plan for results. She developed the Audience Conversion Method to help entrepreneurs convert their audience from strangers to loyal fans. Kim works with her clients to attract, build and grow an engaged audience to create long-term customers through email marketing, conversion copywriting and storytelling.
Connect with Kimberly Weitkamp:
Content Gold Mine Training:
Content tool for ebooks: https://designrr.io/
FREE DOWNLOAD: NETWORKING CHECKLIST PACKET- https://www.theconfidentconnector.com/optin1a
Purchase The Confident Connector: How to Build Your Must-Have Professional Network in an Era of Job Insecurity- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WD6QVZS
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out the “Entrepreneur’s Toolkit” Giveaway
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.