Imagine, Nice Guys community creating an entire brand – a business, your name and all your materials – and suddenly and without warning you get a letter telling you to stop using it or financially more impactful, imagine someone opening up shop and using YOUR name, only to discover they own the rights to it and you can’t do anything about it. Today’s guest, Attorney Cheryl Hodgson counsels entrepreneurs in building a secure foundation for their business assets, including Intellectual Property as a vehicle to leverage business value, bullet proof brand assets, and build a legacy.
She is the best selling author of: Registered Trademark: The Business Owner’s Essential Guide to Brand Protection and host of the Brandaide (R)evolution Podcast.
Connect with Cheryl Hodgson:
Free Gift: https://brandaide.com/freegift
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.