As an entrepreneur podcast, we don’t often think of non-profits as having the same challenges, obstacles, systems and goals as other businesses. Total MYTHs… Today, we are taking a walk on the non-profit side talking with Alex Barone. Alex was the Host and Creator of the TV called A Little Different which was focused on extraordinary people that didn’t let their disability get in the way of their lives. He has been a disability advocate for the past several years through various platforms including Film/TV, Speaking Events, and working for a non-profit agency directly with disabled adults on improving independent living skills. Alex is a part of the Camp No Limits team, a foundation that has had and continues to have such profound impact, helping empower the lives of human beings helping them to understand they really have NO LIMITS.
Connect with Alex Barone:
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- Subscribe to the Podcast
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Book Doug and/or Strick as a speaker at your upcoming event.
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.