Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randy and Karen Copeland discuss:
- The back story of Sammysoap
- The impact of having intellectual disabilities
- Going straight to the plant
- Karen’s opinions on good management
- The story of Sammysoap is very much a mother bear story of necessity
- If you’ve got an intellectual disability, you’re able to stay in the public school system until you’re 21
- Your skin absorbs what you put on it! So you shouldn’t put anything on your skin that you wouldn’t put in your mouth
- Tomato is a great antioxidant and works well for greasy skin too!
“Sammysoap is a job creation machine for adults with intellectual disabilities disguised as the world’s best soap company.” – Karen Copeland
Connect with Karen Copeland:
Connect with Randall K Jones:
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.