Peter Lisoske is not a chatbot, but he does talk about them on The Nice Guys today.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Peter discuss:
- Peter’s career experience
- The scoop on chatbots
- Putting a chatbot into action and its results
- Making a chatbot character, the third thing
Key Takeaways and Actionable Tip:
- A lot of companies and people are using chatbots incorrectly
- Facebook is projecting that there ad space will run out by the end of 2017
- No longer does one size fit all, that’s why you’ve got to segment your content
- Active relationship experiences online are going to tap into a wave of different industries
“Everything’s switching from GUI (Graphical User Interface) to CUI Conversational User Interface)” – Peter Lisoskie
Connect with Peter Lisoskie:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.