Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- Doug’s brother is a local Baltimore celeb and will be appearing on the show tomorrow!
- Julie Reisler, Ep. 289 has a book release tomorrow. Check it out
- Go Ananda if you’re in the Baltimore area, [5:30]-8:30 pm
- The Nice Guys are gonna be there. Win, win!
1 Banana, 2 Banana
- Simplero – a software for people who are teaching online
- Helping others reach their audience to the fullest
- It’s hard to be excited or passionate about your job if you’re not happy with yourself
- What are you doing to confuse yourself about who you are?
- Are you scared to find out?
- You are in control of what’s going on in your life
- Don’t forget to give yourself a break from life’s inevitable anxieties and stresses
- It’s easier to focus on other people’s pain and focus on that rather taking care of what matters most. You.
- Check out what Calvin is up to!
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.