Subscribe to The Nice Guys on Business — Click Here to Subscribe on iTunes
Proud to be a C-Suite Radio Headliner
Doug Sandler has over 30 years of business experience as an entrepreneur and leader. His book, Nice Guys Finish First is a #1 ranked Amazon Best Seller. As a podcaster, Doug has interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, Arianna Huffington from HuffPost, Dan Harris from Good Morning America, Ron Klain, White House Chief of Staff and dozens of celebs. He specializes in teaching others the “how-to’s” of building relationships and strengthening connections. Doug is a nationally recognized speaker and writer.
Reach Us Here:
On Facebook: The Nice Guys Community page
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Show Notes by Production Assistant – Anna Nygren
- There’s nothing wrong with leading a company culture that is a required taste
- Yes, there is such a thing as a brand dominatrix
- The best brands in the world are the ones that say something unique about their users
- The essence of branding is the following:
- What does it say about a person when they use or patronize this brand?
- How does this brand make itself indispensable?
- What is the specific role that this brand plays in their life?
- You are the hero in your own story!
- People need to feel something emotionally before making a decision
- You’ve got a brand whether you like it or not
- Make your North Star your ideal customer
- Your brand has to be different in a way that makes a difference in a person’s life
- There’s no PhD required to build a brand with great essence
Get a free chapter of Deb’s book here- http://www.brandingissex.com/
And check out her company here- solmarketing.com
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
BombBomb: Take your email to the next level. Drop a BombBomb today.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Take our short survey so The Nice Guys know what you like.
Nice Guys Links
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you want to talk to Doug, call him at 410-340-6861 any Wednesday between [5:00] PM-[6:30] PM EST.
If you just want to leave us feedback and not talk to anyone, call 4242 DJ DOUG (424-253-3684)
To provide a learning experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.