Scott Sambucci is a startup coach, speaker, podcaster and international best-selling author. He spent 25 years building sales processes and creating technology products as an executive at two publicly-traded companies. As Chief Sales Geek at SalesQualia, Sambucci works with SaaS startups and tech companies all over the globe across several industries. He is the author of three books, 52 Sales Questions Answered; Startup Selling: How to Sell if you Really, Really Have to and Don’t Know How and his current release Stop Hustling, Start Scaling. He’s coming here today by way of our good friends at Best Seller Publishing. Welcome Scott to the Nice Guys.
Connect with Scott Sambucci:
Get one free DriveTest assessment: https://salesdrive.info/free-trial-request/
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
See how The Nice Guys want to make your life easier? You can thank us later.
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
Nice Important Links:
- website: Niceguysonbusiness.com
- Doug’s Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
- Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
- Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
- Simply the best VO guy in the business- https://steveobrienvo.com/
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.