Detour Dave’s Go Fund Me Page, please help however you can:
Break out the Kleenex because this episode is a little different. Doug’s brother Dave Sandler has been struggling with illness for a while now and he passed away a few days before we recorded this episode. We thought about skipping today, but we always want to be transparent with you and Doug didn’t want to let you guys down so here we are. The first 25 minutes or so are a tribute to Dave, and then for the end I’m replaying episode 293 where Dave joined us and told some fun, embarrassing stories about he and Doug growing up.
Dave racked up some pretty serious medical bills over the last few months, so his family has set up a GoFundMe page to take donations. Every donation will go directly to his family to help offset these bills, so anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. I can’t tell you if Thursday’s show will be back to normal because we haven’t recorded it yet, but it will definitely be honest, so stay tuned and we’ll see what life brings us. Cause that’s all we can do anyway, right?
- Dave has done close to 100,000 traffic reports. Kudos!
- Doug still owes Dave a baseball glove. Finish the job, Doug.
Dave’s Beige Diet
- Dave doesn’t drink much, ever. Why, you ask?
- He’s not one to try new things
- Only recently, did Doug and Dave find out that mashed potatoes don’t come out of a box. Wow.
- During college, Dave wanted to be the next Chuck Thompson
- Anytime Doug had a job with corporate America, he felt himself getting tired of the scene
- It’s all about what you like to do
- Do what you want to do
- There’s nothing wrong with not being an “outside of the box” guy
- Building brand trust/loyalty is critical in surviving changes on all levels in the market
Get your free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at www.Turnkeypodcasting.com/gift
Reach The Nice Guys Here:
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
No time to get to this, but you can read the blog here: 12 worries that every entrepreneur has
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Never underestimate the Power of Nice.