Shawn Madden – @underdogseattle
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Doing More For Your Co-Workers Through Fun and Friendship
In this episode, Doug and Shawn discuss:
- Who is in charge of fun at work?
- How Shawn got into the party world
- Friendship and the workplace
- The nudge
- The science says that people would actually take less money to work in a place where they had better friends and more fun
- Some of key parts of friendship are shared secrets and vulnerabilities
- By spending fun time together, people’s perspectives change and so does the office culture
- Can you dance?
“Engagement just means ‘do people give a crap?’ ” – Shawn Madden
Connect with Shawn Madden:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.