Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Doug and Jeffrey discuss:
- Jeffrey’s Hurricane Irma experience
- Relationships between your left and right side of your brain
- Owning your space
- The 5 steps
- When you know what the world wants from you, you’ll find your area of expertise
- Every market has a secret language
- Perspective builds understanding, familiarity, style is a decision maker, pricing creates perception, and words
- Ask yourself that questions that concern your target audience and give them the solution
“A lot of creative thinkers suffer from having a lot of passions” – Jeffrey Shaw
Connect with Jeffrey Shaw:
Free giveaway prepared for the Nice Guy listeners – https://jeffreyshaw.com/
Jeff’s Book LINGO – http://thelingobook.com
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.