Reach Us Here:
Randall Kenneth Jones – @randallkjones
Rhonda Shear – @rhondashear
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Staying with What You Know, In or Out of Lingerie
In this episode, Randy and Rhonda discuss:
- Rhonda and her career path
- A brand created out of survival
- An accidental feminist through Rhonda’s eyes
- Going with the flow and winning in the end
- Rhonda’s book is for those who need to take a chance, those who have been told “no” a million times or those who are just afraid to get out there
- Being a feminist is being a strong woman and standing up for what is right
- You’ve got to be smart to be subtle
- Show business as a career calls for endurance and grit
“When you pick show business as your career, there are more times when thing don’t work out in your favor.” – Rhonda Shear
Connect with Rhonda Shear:
Book: Up All Night
Connect with Randall Kenneth Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.