Jennifer Gluckow with Sales in a NY Minute
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode, Randy and Jennifer discuss:
- Replace ‘selling your product’ to ‘helping others with your product’
- Jennifer’s elevator speech
- Becoming and maintaining your best
- Coaching people to embrace their inner sales person
- You choose how you want your day to go or not go
- All business communication is meant to sell something – a product, a service a concept or an emotion
- If you don’t believe in yourself, you won’t be able to sell your product or give value
- You’re selling all day long, so embrace it
“If you’re having a bad day all day long, it might be something in you rather than the actual day itself.” – Jennifer Gluckow
Jennifer Gluckow has northeastern smarts and New York City savvy – a rare combination that has her positioned as the next big thing in sales. Okay, she’s not ALL New York. She has traveled the world, was educated in the Midwest, and has spoken to audiences from coast to coast.
Connect with Jennifer Gluckow:
Connect with Randall Kenneth Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.