Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Looking For the Lessons in Every Day Life
In this episode, Randy and Tammy discuss:
- Tammy’s career path
- The Miss Maryland Pageant
- Doing one thing at a time
- Randy’s book story
- Tammy is producing and choreographing the Miss Maryland Pageant as a volunteer
- You can only do one thing at a time and try to do it well
- Take the time just to ask and to listen
- Simply being human can have the most profound effect on others
“Everybody you meet knows something that you don’t know.” – Randy Jones
Connect with Tammy Wyatt Roberts:
Connect with Randall Kenneth Jones:
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.