Bonus! THe Nice Guys talk to Nicole Holland, Caroline Tesone and Lou Diamond on today’s Podcaster’s Forum and it’s all about the equipment.
Reach Us Here:
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
In this episode:
- Everyone uses different equipment, and that’s OK
- It’s so complicated! No, it’s not really that bad
- What about software? We talk about that too
- Zoom is pretty cool to connect with guests
- Acuity scheduling is a favorite of many of our forum members
- You have to set systems up to stay sane and get everything done
- You don’t know what you don’t know until you try to do it
Here are some links to The Nice Guys recommended equipment list:
Microphone, cables and equipment can get overwhelming, don’t let it scare you. Here is a basic list of the equipment we use to create The Nice Guys on Business.
- Blue Yeti Mic
- Boom stand
- Shock mount for Yeti boom
- Yeti pop shield
- Digital Recorder
- Monster Splitter
- Cable 1/8 to 1/8
- Any Headphones
Software needed for in-studio recording, production and guest management:
- Libsyn – hosting platform and analytics for your podcast. Distributes to iTunes and several other podcast channels including YouTube. (We will set this up for you)
- Acuity Scheduling– great schedule manager with ability to customize guest Q&A, follow up, reminders and
links to your CRM.
- Zencastr – audio recording made very easy. Allows for local browser recording with auto uploading to Dropbox.
Connect with Nicole Building Business Rockstars podcast
Connect with Lou- ThriveLOUD Podcast
Nice Guys Sponsor:
Nice Guys Links
Support the podcast at http://www.Patreon.com/NiceGuys
TurnkeyPodcast.com – You’re the expert. Let us help prove it. Podcast Production, Concept to Launch
Amazon #1 Best selling book Nice Guys Finish First.
Doug’s Business Building Bootcamp (10 Module Course)
Amazon.com: Click before buying anything. Help support the podcast.
Interview Valet: Get interviewed on top podcasts and share your message.
Acuity Scheduling: Stop wasting time going back and forth scheduling appointments
Social Quant – Boost your Twitter following the right way. Targeted reach
Promise Statement: To provide an experience that is entertaining and adds value to your life.
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.